Website User Agreement
This site enables the visitors to use and benefit its services in accordance with the following terms:
3. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way, or any use that may threaten or abuse the others, or may constitutes any form of abuse for persons or religions.
4. You are not allowed to copy or reproduce any of the materials published on this site except for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use.
5. You are not allowed to modify or quote any of the material published on the Site to create a new work, except as permitted for your own private use.
6. We provide the Site and its contents on an “as is” and an “as available” basis, without any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, merchantability or title in relation to the Site.
7. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site, and you agree that Iefpedia or any of its administrative board, employers, its agents, its licensors or who provide the materials published on the site, We do not represent or warrant that this Web Site will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to this Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free or free from viruses.
8. This site keeps the participants’ data on a high quality running devices and database, and you agree the site keep your personal information and use them in the different sections of the site. You agree the site may not present this information for commercial or non-commercial entities without your permission, and you agree the site do not hold the responsibility of leaking of this information due to the hackers. The site does not hold the responsibility of loss or damage of this information due to any reason. You agree to post your information without any compensation, and the site has the right to stop the franchise that presented for the participants anytime without an advance notification.
9. We are not responsible for any injury or damage directly or indirectly, caused due to using this site or unability to use it, or other loss, damage, inaccuracy, omission, delay or any other failure in the Service.
10. You agree to compensate Iefpedia and its managers,agents, and employers for any loss that caused by you.
11. All the rights in this site, including the copyright and the ownership of information and the contents of the site are owned by the Iefpedia, or it is authorized to use them in accordance with the law.
Allah blesses you all and guides us to the straight path.Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it, RSS feed.